CHINGLISH TRANSLITERATION
Subject: 廣東人才看得懂的香港英語(CHINGLISH TRANSLITERATION)
( Test your translation skills for what it's worth )
廣東人才看得懂的香港英語/轉載自Cami
1 So many people die, but never see you die.
甘多人死,唔見你死。
2 You teach me how to come out and walk in the future?
你教我以後點出嚟行?
3 If you have enough ginger, release your horse towards me.
如果你夠姜既話就放馬過嚟。
4 "I saw a pork chop"
我見到件豬扒啊。
5 Are you road?
你系咪路啊?
6 What the water are you?
你系乜水啊?
7 Do you bigger than me?
你大我啊?
8 Zebra chops people.
班馬劈友。
9 The king of the cutting girl.
界女王。
10 Let you sit on imy head as a chair.
批我個頭俾你當凳坐。
Read more...
Page 1 of 35
